Our doulas provide hands-on support in the days and weeks leading up to a birth, to help expectant parents navigate their physical and emotional needs through pregnancy. Our daytime antepartum services allow for doulas to serve in both a teaching and support role, providing both a set of helping hands and coaching on pregnancy and postpartum preparedness.
During daytime antepartum support hours, our doulas offer the following services:
- Free initial consultation/interview
- Telephone, text, and email support throughout a pregnancy
- Referrals as needed to community or other resources
- Assistance with self-care and health measures
- Physical assistance around the home and with small tasks
- Emotional and mental support adjusting to life transitions and new roles
Price listed is for one hour of daytime antepartum doula support; there is a four-hour minimum for daytime shifts. Please select the number of hours anticipated for the total fee.