Join us to take the Evidence Based Birth® Childbirth Class!
- Get mentored by your own Evidence Based Birth® Instructor!
- Learn about evidence based care, comfort measures, and advocacy
- Get prepared, get answers, get empowered!
Your childbirth class includes:
- Mentorship from Rachel Carbonneau, experienced EBB Instructor
- Five weeks of online videos for you and your partner to watch together
- Six weekly Zoom discussions with your EBB Instructor and peers
- BONUS: Breastfeeding and newborn care videos
- BONUS: Four video chats with your Instructor!
- BONUS: Earn points throughout the class to redeem for prizes at the end!
Class Benefits and Results:
- Listen to what some of the first students of the Evidence Based Birth® Childbirth Class have had to say:
- “This class is a total gamechanger for us. I’d heard negative stories…I was scared and very on edge. Then once we started taking the class, and when we learned about interventions that I was apprehensive about… It brought us together in that [my partner] understood birth more, and I understood it more. And as soon as I went into labor, we were on. We were a team.”
- “I really appreciated how informative it was. I knew a lot about the biology of birth and babies, but what we learned was just very impressive. It was a really good experience—fairly chill, fairly laid-back, and not nearly as stressful and awkward as I thought it might be. All the information—I never would’ve thought there was that much information out there!”
Your birth experience is too valuable for you to avoid educating yourself beforehand. Take action, get educated, and find the answers and mentorship you need today!
Ready to get empowered? Register for your class now! Spots in each class are limited (6 couples per class), so do not wait to schedule. Select your preferred class start date, and submit payment online to register for that series!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Can’t I just educate myself online using search engines and videos?
A: A lot of that info you find online? It’s bad or inaccurate! The benefit of the Evidence Based Birth® Childbirth Class is that we curate all of the best, evidence-based information and get you and your partner engaged in the learning process.
- Q: Shouldn’t I just let the doctors and nurses tell me what to do?
A: Routine practices in some hospitals are still about 15 to 20 years behind the research, and there is a lot of pressure to conform to traditions that might not be in your best interests. We will teach you and your partner how to be your own advocate—a skill you can use for the rest of your life!
- Q: My friends told me that taking a childbirth class is a waste of time.
A: There are a lot of poor-quality classes out there that have given childbirth education a bad reputation. The founder of Evidence Based Birth®, Rebecca Dekker, PhD, RN, APRN, knows how to make classes exciting for young adults. The end result is a class that is motivating and SO much fun to participate in. You will learn more than you could ever imagine!
- Q: What will I actually learn in this class that could be of use to me?
A: Our students are most excited to learn about the entire toolkit of comfort measures for labor. We cover pain management techniques like massage, water immersion, upright birthing positions, acupressure, music therapy, and deep breathing, just to name a few. When labor starts, you and your partner will be ready!
Still have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our class and registration options.
Evidence Based Birth® Instructors are independent contractors and distributors of the Evidence Based Birth® Childbirth Class and are not employees of Evidence Based Birth®. You can find our terms and conditions for the class here: https://parents.evidencebasedbirth.com/parent-membership-terms/