Our doulas provide hands-on support in the initial days and weeks following the birth to help new families find solid footing at home with their new babies. Our overnight postpartum packages allow for doulas to serve in strong support role, to help new families get some rest and find a rhythm in the early postpartum period.
During overnight postpartum support hours, our doulas offer the following services:
- Free initial consultation/interview
- Telephone, text, and email support throughout the early months of parenthood
- Referrals as needed to community or other resources
- Breastfeeding encouragement and support
- Assistance with baby care and self-care recovery measures
- Assistance in caring for and feeding your new baby/babies
- Support adjusting to new roles
- Support with sleep and feeding schedules to maximize restfulness
Price listed is for one hour of overnight postpartum doula support; there is an eight-hour minimum for overnight shifts. Please select the number of hours anticipated for the total fee.