Our full-spectrum doula package offers support to individuals (and their partners) during reproductive health appointments and clinic visits to help ensure a satisfying and supported experience. All Family Ways doulas have completed training and have experience as a reproductive health and justice coach. We draw on professional training, knowledge, and experience to provide emotional support, physical comfort and, as needed, communication with staff to make sure you have the resources you need to make informed decisions as they arise during appointments and clinic visits. We provide reassurance and perspective to you (and your partner), provide information and resources, and help with relaxation, soothing touch, positioning, and other techniques for comfort.
Your doula offers the following services:
- Free initial consultation/interview
- One call or meeting to discuss goals/options and prepare for clinic appointment(s)
- Text and email support prior to clinic appointment(s)
- Referrals as needed to community or other resources
- Continuous support at clinic appointments, as allowed per clinic rules and policies
- Support for 1-2 hours following procedures
- One follow-up call or meeting in the week following the procedure
Total fee: $250. No added or hidden charges for the services described above.